It has been a while since I just said thank you.
Obviously I say thank every day but I mean a real, public, big picture thank you.
So here goes…
Thank you to
- my husband for 24 years of “dating”
- my children for keeping me guessing and laughing
- my parents and sisters and their families for so much joy and silliness
- my friends who I may not see often but I know are always with me
- my mentors who push me to think, speak up and reflect about my educational practice
- my colleagues who teach me new things each day
- my children’s teachers (previous & current) who have worked educational miracles and truly appreciate my daughters for exactly who they are
- my students who trust me to care about them and trust them back
- my students’ parents and caregivers who give me the privilege of spending each day with their kids